AWESOME BOMB FROM TOOTHPASTE!!!
m***@gmail.com
2016-08-29 10:09:19 UTC
MY GODDDDD IT IS AMAZING BUT IT HIGHLY INJURED. A CAT. BUT any way is was too nice
g***@gmail.com
2020-06-14 02:03:10 UTC
I have an awesome bomz recipe I'd like to share with the group. Everyone
who wants to make a big bomb has to try this, it really works!!
- 5 tubes of Sensodyne toothpaste
- 3 tablespoons of salt
- 1 music CD
Sensodyne toothpaste has lots of KNO3 in it, and KNO3 is an extremely
powerful oxidizer! But it's not all KNO3 so you need 5 tubes of the
stuff to make up. The sodium fluoride in the toothpaste will be released
as flourine gas so the bomb explodes really toxic as well!! The salt
acts as a catalyst and fuel, but if you're out of salt you can use sugar
or even sand, both will work just as well. The music CD is made of that
wonderful material called plastic, but special CD plastic when mixed
with a powerful oxidizer causes it to become EXPLOSIVE!!! Yes!!!
Squeeze all of the toothpaste from the 5 tubes into a bowl. Make sure to
get it all out and MAKE SURE it's Sensodyne because it has the KNO3!!
It's usually the most expensive toothpaste. Then, take your salt (or
sugar or sand) and mix it in SLOWLY while stirring with a spoon. Mush it
in gently and get it mixed real well. After that, let it sit for a while
so it absorbs in nice and good and begins to catalyze the KNO3. Then go
find your favorite music CD. Whatever one you listen to the loudest
works the best because the louder you play your CD the less plastic gets
melted off of it from the laser. Take that CD and bust it up with a
hammer, making sure to get all the plastic pieces really small. Smash
them up good!! Then mix them in with the toothpaste and salt/sugar/sand
mixture and let it sit for 3 days. DON'T MOVE IT OR YOU WILL NEED TO
START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
3 days later, you can handle it. BE VERY CAREFUL because now it is a
HIGH EXPLOSIVE!!! To detonate it, gently pack it into a toilet paper
tube and close up the ends with duct tape, then throw it at something
hard. If it doesn't detonate you need to throw harder or your batch of
high explosive didn't have enough plastic in it. Make another batch and
bust up 3 CD's instead of one. After it detonates run away real quick
because that sodium flouride I was talking about earlier will be
released as really toxic flourine gas!!! This will eat through anything
and kill people dead in a few seconds so this is a good bomb to use on
your skool!!!
That's all!! Now these things pack the punch of about 3 sticks of
dynamite so be careful. The military uses a similar explosive to
demolish dams and tanks but they have extra ingredients that make it
even more powerful. I don't know what those ingredients are because it's
top secret or something but when I find out I'll let you all know!!!
ENJOY YOUR BOMZ!!!
fake