Where can I buy a 1 GRAM measuring spoon?
p***@gmail.com
2014-09-10 12:40:50 UTC
My company (Greatbuys) supplies 1g measuring scoops for measuring salt, sugar, and fine powers etc, obviously it's not going to be the same measurement precisely (depending on how dense/fine the substance is) but it will give you a fairly accurate measurement, eg fine sugar or salt = 1 level scoop.
F Murtz
2014-10-06 06:05:05 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
My company (Greatbuys) supplies 1g measuring scoops for measuring salt, sugar, and fine powers etc, obviously it's not going to be the same measurement precisely (depending on how dense/fine the substance is) but it will give you a fairly accurate measurement, eg fine sugar or salt = 1 level scoop.
this has to be the most ineffective add in the world,only one or two
people to see it , and none of them would respond to spam.
F Murtz
2014-10-06 06:05:57 UTC
?
l***@gmail.com