Debrix booster pellets
J B
2011-03-23 00:02:58 UTC
Does anyone know a company that still stocks these and will be able to
sell me a small number (20) for small scale trials? The trials will be
conducted at a licensed test facility.

The company should preferably be in the UK to reduce costs of secure
shipping but other companies would be considered.
Norm X
2011-04-09 19:11:01 UTC
Post by J B
Does anyone know a company that still stocks these and will be able to
sell me a small number (20) for small scale trials? The trials will be
conducted at a licensed test facility.
The company should preferably be in the UK to reduce costs of secure
shipping but other companies would be considered.
Debrix is a brand name used by Harley Davidson motorcycle company which is
an international corporation. A booster pellet is usually made from RDX or
PETN but I've seen a buddy use other materials. I have not seen this
particular buddy for some time so I guess his improvised explosive devices
worked. If you want a brand name material it sounds like you need to talk to
an outlaw biker in the UK. Or you could get in touch with a reputable UK
company like ICI. If what you plan to do is legit you should have no
problem. If what you plan is not legit you need to talk to an outlaw.