Send me recipes for explosives
Ian St. John
2009-04-04 18:17:37 UTC
mailto: ***@utm.utoronto.ca
Me
2009-04-04 18:38:28 UTC
Sent by a "Fellow at the University of Dufus's R US, School of
Chemisty"....

Go Away Little Boy.....

Me one who has been down that route.... at age 7 Years......
Summer Wind
2009-04-04 19:00:02 UTC
I have a three-alarm chili recipe that might fit the bill.

SW
The Seventh Sign
2009-04-04 19:56:45 UTC
First you need beans i suggest kidney beans.
Then you need Cayenne pepper, chili peppers, both red and white
onions, and hamburger.

Step one cook the beans until it is half way done.
Step two dice and add all the other ingredients.
Step three eat the contents when done.
Step four light a candle and point your butt at it, plug your ears and
wait for the results.
~~~~~~~
Ever hear of paladin press court cases? ever hear of DIane fienstain
push to ban books on making explosives. I knew you didn't

TSS
Basil Karlo

Winston_Smith
2009-04-05 03:30:04 UTC
18:17:28 UTC)
I'm pretty sure these guys can help you with your problem.
http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/index.php?id=2226

and I'm certain these folks would like to talk to you.
www.atf.gov/

and probable someone here can help you.
www.dhs.gov/

Good luck with your ventures.
Richard Casady
2009-04-05 14:54:37 UTC
On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:17:37 -0700, "Ian St. John"
Mix 14 parts air to 1 part gasoline and ignite with spark or flame.

Casady
ralleyrat
2009-04-21 21:25:15 UTC
There's no quicker route to missing fingers or worse than following
some-one else's 'cookbook'.
If you wnat to learn, learn right.
Nicholas
2009-04-21 22:43:47 UTC
Nah...let the genius blow his arms and face off.
k***@yahoo.com
2009-04-21 22:37:45 UTC
42 cans of beans.
Basil Karlo
2009-04-22 00:02:08 UTC
Post by k***@yahoo.com
42 cans of beans.
And a cork.
Abbie Hoffman
2009-04-21 23:14:23 UTC
Post by ralleyrat
There's no quicker route to missing fingers or worse than following
some-one else's 'cookbook'.
If you wnat to learn, learn right.
"Did you know if you mixed equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice
concentrate, you can make napalm. . . . No, I did not know that. Is that
true? . . . . That's right. One can make all kinds of explosives using
simple household items. . . . Really? . . . If one were so inclined."

The Juwes are
the men that
Will not
be Blamed
for nothing
-W.W. Gull
Nicholas
2009-04-21 23:23:27 UTC
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 00:14:23 +0100 (BST), Abbie Hoffman
Post by Abbie Hoffman
Post by ralleyrat
There's no quicker route to missing fingers or worse than following
some-one else's 'cookbook'.
If you wnat to learn, learn right.
"Did you know if you mixed equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice
concentrate, you can make napalm. . . . No, I did not know that. Is that
true? . . . . That's right. One can make all kinds of explosives using
simple household items. . . . Really? . . . If one were so inclined."
Now see, that right there is going to get you killed.

It has to be "Sunkist" orange juice concentrate. Just *any* brand
won't work. It's all in the details, son. All in the details.

By all means, NEVER use lemonade concentrate...that stuff will go off
in your FACE !

(lmfao)
Me
2009-04-23 00:51:02 UTC
Post by Abbie Hoffman
Post by ralleyrat
There's no quicker route to missing fingers or worse than following
some-one else's 'cookbook'.
If you wnat to learn, learn right.
"Did you know if you mixed equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice
concentrate, you can make napalm. . . . No, I did not know that. Is that
true? . . . . That's right. One can make all kinds of explosives using
simple household items. . . . Really? . . . If one were so inclined."
Now see, that right there is going to get you killed.
It has to be "Sunkist" orange juice concentrate. Just *any* brand
won't work. It's all in the details, son. All in the details.
By all means, NEVER use lemonade concentrate...that stuff will go off
in your FACE !
(lmfao)
If you Yahoo's want to post this crap around Usenet, that is just
Spiffy, but take it someplace else, as the Real Powdermen, really have
no interest in your BullShit, and Alt.Engr.Explosives, is for Real
Powdermen, not WannaBees........

Me who paid my dues, years ago, and got paid while doing it.....
Nicholas
2009-04-23 00:54:22 UTC
Post by Me
If you Yahoo's want to post this crap around Usenet, that is just
Spiffy, but take it someplace else, as the Real Powdermen, really have
no interest in your BullShit, and Alt.Engr.Explosives, is for Real
Powdermen, not WannaBees........
Me who paid my dues, years ago, and got paid while doing it.....
Go swing your dick somewhere else, meathead. I was making fun of the
jerk who made the napalm post.

Nick
misc.survivalism
Abbie Hoffman
2009-04-23 02:15:15 UTC
Post by Nicholas
Post by Me
If you Yahoo's want to post this crap around Usenet, that is just
Spiffy, but take it someplace else, as the Real Powdermen, really have
no interest in your BullShit, and Alt.Engr.Explosives, is for Real
Powdermen, not WannaBees........
Me who paid my dues, years ago, and got paid while doing it.....
Go swing your dick somewhere else, meathead. I was making fun of the
jerk who made the napalm post.
Nick
misc.survivalism
So you want to play it that way, do ya, punk?

The Juwes are
the men that
Will not
be Blamed
for nothing
-W.W. Gull
Nicholas
2009-04-23 02:40:34 UTC
On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 03:15:15 +0100 (BST), Abbie Hoffman
Post by Abbie Hoffman
Post by Nicholas
Post by Me
If you Yahoo's want to post this crap around Usenet, that is just
Spiffy, but take it someplace else, as the Real Powdermen, really have
no interest in your BullShit, and Alt.Engr.Explosives, is for Real
Powdermen, not WannaBees........
Me who paid my dues, years ago, and got paid while doing it.....
Go swing your dick somewhere else, meathead. I was making fun of the
jerk who made the napalm post.
Nick
misc.survivalism
So you want to play it that way, do ya, punk?
I don't play. I'm too old for that. If I'm going to fuck you up, I'm
REALLY going to fuck you up. Bring a toe tag.

Nick
Abbie Hoffman
2009-04-23 17:56:19 UTC
Post by Abbie Hoffman
Post by Nicholas
Post by Me
If you Yahoo's want to post this crap around Usenet, that is just
Spiffy, but take it someplace else, as the Real Powdermen, really have
no interest in your BullShit, and Alt.Engr.Explosives, is for Real
Powdermen, not WannaBees........
Me who paid my dues, years ago, and got paid while doing it.....
Go swing your dick somewhere else, meathead. I was making fun of the
jerk who made the napalm post.
Nick
misc.survivalism
So you want to play it that way, do ya, punk?
I don't play. I'm too old for that. If I'm going to fuck you up, I'm
REALLY going to fuck you up. Bring a toe tag.
Nick
Fuck with me, will ya, punk? I'll rip off your head and shit down your
neck! You'll be laid up in traction for six months after I get through
with you. I'll twist your spine into a pretzel. I got chuncks of punks
like you coming out in my stool.

Talk about explosives. Did you see where the brave "goy" Islamists just
blew up some more zionist so called "NATO" fuel tankers in the ZOG invasion
zone of Pakistan? And things are heating up in the ZOG invasion zone of
Iraq. The filthy genocidal ZOG so called "US" and "IDF" soldier pigs are
being sent home in pieces! Let that be a lesson to brainwashed "goys" who
join the filthy antichrist zionist piece of garbage ZOG military in order
to commit murder and torture and theft and rape and every crime of
inhumanity against mostly unarmed or inadequately armed "goy" men, women
and children, and expressly on the orders of the filthy jew pig bankers
and the filthy jew pig corporate and political and military zionist pigs
in the Knesset and Knesset west District of Criminals. Fucking jew pigs!

Lucky for us deprogrammed "goys," the brave Islamists know a lot about
explosives. They say Iran is about to fit their long range antizionist
missiles with nuclear warheads. How long before the "goy" Islamists get
their "goy" hands on germ warfare to use against the filthy genocidal pig
zionist Ersatz israel "mad dog" jew pig demons? Not long, looks like.

What do you think of that, you filthy fucking antichrist zionist pigs?

The Juwes are
the men that
Will not
be Blamed
for nothing
-W.W. Gull
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh
2009-04-23 11:46:58 UTC
Post by Me
as the Real Powdermen, really have
no interest in your BullShit, and Alt.Engr.Explosives, is for Real
Powdermen, not WannaBees........
Me who paid my dues, years ago, and got paid while doing it.....
shit... you sound like that jerk Worsey on TV. He can't even blast
his way around an 8' workbench, and claims to be a "real" powderman.

LLoyd
Me
2009-04-23 19:48:51 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Me
as the Real Powdermen, really have
no interest in your BullShit, and Alt.Engr.Explosives, is for Real
Powdermen, not WannaBees........
Me who paid my dues, years ago, and got paid while doing
it.....
shit... you sound like that jerk Worsey on TV. He can't even blast
his way around an 8' workbench, and claims to be a "real" powderman.
LLoyd
Sonny, I was muck'en holes before you were even a gleam in your Old Man's
eye.... Before I reTired, I was licensed in 4 western States, as well as
by the Feds. Still hold one State and Federal Permit... just so I have
something to hang on the wall. My Magazine is still approved, and has
Powder stored. So, what have you got..... Put up, or Shut Up.....

Me still alive and kick'en, and still have all my fingers,
and toes......
J.E.B.
2009-04-23 22:59:18 UTC
Post by Me
Post by Me
Post by Me
as the Real Powdermen, really have
no interest in your BullShit, and Alt.Engr.Explosives, is for Real
Powdermen, not WannaBees........
Me         who paid my dues, years ago, and got paid while doing
it.....
shit... you sound like that jerk Worsey on TV.  He can't even blast
his way around an 8' workbench, and claims to be a "real" powderman.
LLoyd
Sonny, I was muck'en holes before you were even a gleam in your Old Man's
eye.... Before I reTired, I was licensed in 4 western States, as well as
by the Feds. Still hold one State and Federal Permit... just so I have
something to hang on the wall. My Magazine is still approved, and has
Powder stored. So, what have you got..... Put up, or Shut Up.....
Me       still alive and kick'en, and still have all my fingers,
          and toes......- Hide quoted text -
Hmmm... ME when was the last time you had your foot out of your mouth
long enough to count tour toes?
Me
2009-04-24 18:00:23 UTC
In article
Post by J.E.B.
Hmmm... ME when was the last time you had your foot out of your mouth
long enough to count tour toes?
About the same time... you last actually wrote a sentence without a
Spelling Mistake.... Sonny......

Me who is smart enough to a least be able to use a "Spelling Checker"
E***@spamblock.panix.com
2009-04-24 18:16:58 UTC
Post by Me
In article
Post by J.E.B.
Hmmm... ME when was the last time you had your foot out of your mouth
long enough to count tour toes?
About the same time... you last actually wrote a sentence without a
Spelling Mistake.... Sonny......
Me who is smart enough to a least be able to use a "Spelling Checker"
Your spelling checker would not have picked up the error which
was made, (f)lamer.
--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
-- Bertrand Russell
J.E.B.
2009-04-24 22:52:28 UTC
Post by Me
In article
Post by J.E.B.
Hmmm... ME when was the last time you had your foot out of your mouth
long enough to count tour toes?
About the same time... you last actually wrote a sentence without a
Spelling Mistake.... Sonny......
Me     who is smart enough to a least be able to use a "Spelling Checker"
tour toes? What a horrific mistake that was! What I really meant to
say was..STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!!! What draws the likes of your fathers
bad habbits to this forum IS beyond my ability to understand.From what
I've heard the nitro will do some strange things to otherwise sane
people. Spelling O.K. this time ASSHOLE?
Richard Casady
2009-05-16 13:02:01 UTC
On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 18:23:27 -0500, Nicholas
Post by Nicholas
Now see, that right there is going to get you killed.
It has to be "Sunkist" orange juice concentrate. Just *any* brand
won't work. It's all in the details, son. All in the details.
By all means, NEVER use lemonade concentrate...that stuff will go off
in your FACE !
During the SEA wargames, the field rations contained canned goods. You
could punch a hole and then set the can next to a fire to warm the
contents. Supposedly a newby set a sealed can of peanut butter next to
the fire, and it exploded with a fireball. Sounds like legend.

Casady
e***@gmail.com
2015-04-05 07:39:50 UTC
Does ANyone Know what the Darwin awards Are? braindead poeple doing oblivious things, or just plain stupid things, and its an instant death. Darwin AWards...google it