Making a bomb from petrol and potassium permanganate
j***@gmail.com
2017-05-18 00:44:16 UTC
Is it true that you can make a bomb this way?
I read that if you take a small bottle and put a few drops of
petrol/gasoline in and swill it around to cover the sides then take off the
cap and let the rest evaporate, put some potassium permanganate in, put the
lid back on and throw then it'll explode.
Can anyone verify this please?
Cheers
j***@gmail.com
2020-02-25 02:05:51 UTC
So does simply mixing gas and potassium permanganate actually explode when tossed on a hard object with the jar method? I've seen a document with other explosive devices (for educational purposes) and this method/jug bomb was listed and I was curious to it's truthfulness.
k***@gmail.com
2020-05-19 08:58:21 UTC
first off its called the anarchist cookbook u aint slick and also its a glass bottle and unlikely it may cause a small explosion which would just be the fire but idk m8
b***@gmail.com
I doubt it.To get an idea put some gasoline on about 50mg of permanganate and see what happens.The permanganate will react with organic compound with OH groups.
zoq koleva
b***@gmail.com